Choose font size:  A A A



integrated healthcare

with a conscience.

What happens if I move?


If you move, tell your provider/Clinical Liaison and NARBHA right away so they can make sure you continue to receive your services and/or medications.  You may need to change to a new provider and/or T/RBHA.  If that happens, your provider will ask you to sign a release of information so the new provider and/or T/RBHA can transfer your services.  Your records may be given to the new provider once you give written permission.  NARBHA or your provider/Clinical Liaison can help you with a referral to a new provider and/or T/RBHA.


If you are Title XIX or Title XXI eligible, call the agency where you applied for those benefits to let them know you moved and give them your new address.  This could be:

  • AHCCCS (call 602-417-7100 in Maricopa County or 1-800-334-5283 outside of Maricopa County),
  • Department of Economic Security (call 1-800-352-8168), or
  • Social Security Administration (1-800-772-1213).